There are several ways to create an organisation account in LoopMe. The easiest way is to create an account at the same time as you create your first group. Read more in the article Create a group (teacher/leader).
You can also choose to ONLY create an organisation account and not create any groups of your own. You can then invite collegues to start groups within the organisation. Just follow these steps.
Total beginner: Create a new organisation (no groups)
- Go to www.loopme.io/register
- Enter your first and last name, email address and choose a password.
- Click REGISTER (Now your personal LoopMe account is created)
- Disable the pop up menu by clicking the small X in the upper right corner
Now follow the guide below:
Already a user: Create a new organisation (no groups)
- Go to www.loopme.io and log in with your personal LoopMe account
- Go to Menu and click Create organisation or group
- Choose to create an organisation by clicking the arrow to the right of this alternative
- Enter a name for your organisation in the first text box (For example "School XX" or "Organisation XX")
- Enter your contact person's details (Name, Phone number, E-mail adress)
- Select a price plan (Free, Standard or Plus)
If you select a Standard an Plus license you also have to state your billing details (organisation number, Name, Street adress, Zip code, State/Area and Reference)
- Click Next
Now your organisation account is settled and you can create your own groups. You can also take the opportunity to give your collegues the right to start groups within your organisation account and/or to create a group in your organization account now.
If you like to add collegues to your organisation and give them permission to create groups within the organisation
- Enter your collegues e-mail addresses in the text box named Add administrators
- Confirm your list by clicking Add
- Click Create and go to organisation
NOTE! You can skip this step and add group creators from your Organisation page later on.