You can be a member of one or more groups. Each group have its set of roles, members, purpose tasks and tags. As a sender you join each group by receiving an invitation from the person who manages the group.
How to find your groups in the LoopMe app
Note: You need to register a personal LoopMe account on the LoopMe web before you can start using the LoopMe app.
You have the role of sender in your group, which means that you will send loops to all the recipients of the group (teacher and possibly your supervisor / leader). In the group you have one or more assignments that your teacher / leader wants you to send reports about.
- Start the app and log in with the LoopMe account you have registered.
- You will be directed to the Feed. Here you will find the latest events that occurred in all the groups in which you are a member.
- Click the Task tab. Here you find your group(s).
- Click the Group Name to expand the group and see your tasks within the group.
- Click the Group button
- Here you will see who is the administrator of the group, how many members the group has and the purpose of the group.