You can be a member of one or more groups. Each group have its set of roles, members, purpose tasks and tags. As a sender you join each group by receiving an invitation from the person who manages the group.
- How to find your groups at the LoopMe Web
- The Group Page
- The Home Tab
- The Group Feed Tab
- The Task Tab
- The Tag Tab
- The Members Tab
- Go to www.loopme.io and Log in.
Select the Groups tab
In the list of groups you will see a number of shortcuts:
- Feed: Takes you to the Group Feed page
- Task: Takes you to the group's assignment
- Tags: Takes you to the group's indicator tags
- Create Loop: Use this button to create a loop / report in the group
- Click on the group name to access the Group Page
On the Group Page you will find a number of different tabs. Here is a presentation of each tab:
On the Home tab you will see who is the administrator of the group, how many members the group has, the purpose of the group and how long the data collected in the group will be stored in LoopMe.
All the latest events that have taken place within the group will be displayed in the Group Feed. The latest event is presented on top of the Group Feed.
The different notifications in the Group Feed
These are the notifications that you can get as a sender:
- All your reports about the tasks that you have sent to your teacher(s)/leader(s)
(and your tutor)
- All free loops that you have sent to your teacher(s)/leader(s)
- If your teacher(s)/leader(s) have commented on or approved a report from you
- If your tutor have commented on a report from you
- If your teacher(s)/leader(s) have commented a free loop from you
- If your teacher(s)/leader(s) has sent some information or a survey to you
- If your teacher(s)/leader(s) have added a new task
- If your teacher(s)/leader(s) has invited you to a new group
How to filter the Group Feed
You can easily filter the Group Feed to get a quick overview.
- In the Group Feed, pull the slider for the filter you want to use
- Restore the Group Feed from filtering, restore the slider for the filter.
Send a loop from the Group Feed
At the top of the Group Feed, you will find the Create Loop button. Press this button to send a loop / report within the group.
The assignments your teacher / leader has given you within a group is presented under the Task tab. In this tab you can send reports, read your reports, see your development, etc.
At the top of the page, you have a Progression indicator that shows you the total number of reports your teacher / leader wants you to send.
The assignments are presented in alphabetical order (or by number) and during each task you also see a Progression indicator for the current task.
Here's how to read the entire assignment text
- Click the Task name
Here's how to send a report about a task
- Click the Report button under the name of the task
- Now you get to the Loop view and can fill in the different elements of the loop.
- When you're satisfied with your loop, click Send.
Here's how to read your reports about a task
- Now you will get a list of the reports you have sent about a task.
The indicator tags provided by your teacher / leader for the group are presented under Tag tab.
The members in the group are presented under this tab.