A loop is a message that you, as a sender (student / student / co-worker / participant), sends to your teacher(s) / leader (and possibly your tutor at your internship). There are two different kinds of loops; Reports and Free loops.
You send a report when you announce that you have completed an assignment that your teacher / leader has given you. You can only send as many reports as your teacher / leader requests within each assignment. Your teachers / leaders can approve your report and you can continuously see your own progression.
If you are an apprentice and if you report both to your teacher and your tutor, he or she can read your reports and comment on them. However, only your teacher can approve your reports.
You can also send Free loops to your teacher / leader. A free loop is a message that you can send to your teacher / leader about things that are not directly linked to any of your assignments in the group. For example, you can send questions, comments, forward information or other responses of any kind. You can send as many free loops as you like within the group. When you send a free loop you can also choose to be anonymous.
If you are apprentice and send a free loop it will only be visible to your teacher(s).
Mandatory elements in a loop
You must fill in the free text field in each loop (2-15,000 characters long). You must also select an emotional icon that indicates how you experienced the task or the emotional state you are in. If your teacher / leader has asked a follow-up question, you must answer the question before you can send your loop. If your teacher / leader has specified some indicator tags in your group, you must also select at least one tag indicating your main content in the loop before you can send your loop.
Volunteer elements in a loop
You can attach an image or file to your loop. If you want to attach more than one image / file to a report / free loop, we recommend sending you via free loop.
You have the role of sender in your group, which means that you will send loops to all the users who are recipients in the group (teachers/leaders/tutor). In the group you will find one or more assignments that your teacher/leader wants you to send reports about.
Here's a quick guide:
- Go to www.loopme.io and log in
- Now you come to the Feed. Here you will find the latest events in all the groups you are a member of.
Each group also has its own Group Flow where you can see the latest events within each group. Here's how to find it:
- Click the Groups tab to get a list of your groups
- Click Feed below the group name .
- Now that you're new to the group, you'll see that your Feed is blank, but as soon as you send your first loop, you'll find it here.
- Click the Tasks tab
- Click the Report button to send a report about a completed assignment.
- Each report should contain text describing what you have done and what you learned.
- If you want to attach a file or image, click Add File.
- Touch an Emotional icon that shows how it felt to accomplish the assignment.
- Choose one or more tags.
- Click Send
- In your list of assignments (click Tasks) you will see statistics about your reports.
- You can see your loops in the Feed (A), or under the respective Group Feed (B). Here you also see if you received a comment from the teacher or if the report has been approved.
- Go to the Group Feed.
- Click the Create Loop button
- Enter your message in the free text box.
- If you want to attach a file or image, click Attach File.
- Choose an emotional icon that shows your feeling
- Choose one or more indicator tags
- You can choose to be anonymous when sending a free loop. Then click the anonymous box.
- Click Send.
- You can see your free loops in the Feed (A), or under the Group Feed (B).
You can of course also send a free loop directly from the Feed.
- At the top of the Feed you find a text box for free loops.