All the latest events that have taken place in any of your groups will be displayed in the feed. The latest event is presented on top of the feed.
The different notifications
These are the notifications that you can get as a teacher:
- If your students have sent you a report on a task
- If your students have sent you a free loop
- If you or your colleagues in the same group have commented a loop
- If you or your colleagues has sent information to the group
- If you or your colleagues has sent a survey to the students
- If you or your colleagues has added a new task
- If someone has invited you to a new group
- If someone that you have invited to a group has accepted the invitation
How to filter the Feed
You can easily filter the feed to get a quick overview.
- In the Feed, click Filter
- Select the filter(s) you want to use
- Restore the Feed from filtering, by clicking the x-symbol